Saturday, May 2 (see times below)
Commencement is a major milestone, providing an opportunity for students and their families and friends to celebrate achievements and hard work.
The University constantly evaluates the structure of Commencement to ensure the experience is positive and memorable for all, and we are pleased to announce a new structure for May 2020 commencement.
I appreciate the feedback of faculty, the Faculty Senate Executive Committee, staff, students and families whose perspectives helped the Commencement Planning Committee design a 2020 Commencement experience which will allow our graduates to invite an unlimited number of family and friends on their special day and establish commencement ceremonies of reasonable length and size.
This plan also allows graduate and undergraduate students to graduate alongside each other and eliminates inclement weather concerns.
- Shaheen College of Arts & Sciences (both graduate and undergraduate)
- College of Applied Behavioral Sciences (both graduate and undergraduate)
- School of Nursing (both graduate and undergraduate)
- School of Business (both graduate and undergraduate)
- College of Health Sciences (both graduate and undergraduate)
- School of Education (both graduate and undergraduate)
Strain Honors College students will graduate with their respective schools/colleges.